Image: Brandi Bidot/Sheknows
Bang bang cauliflower recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes | Bake time: 20 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
For the cauliflower
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large head cauliflower, florets cut into bite-size pieces
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
For the sauce
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon agave
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a bowl, add the eggs, and beat lightly. In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and mix.
- Dip the florets into the egg mixture and then into the breadcrumbs evenly, coating all sides. Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet, and repeat the process until all your cauliflower is breaded.
- Bake uncovered for 22 – 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce, and mix well.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven, and transfer it to a serving plate. Garnish with fresh parsley, and serve warm with the bang bang sauce.