1. A cardboard moving box will keep your little artist busy for hours and (hopefully) spare your walls.
2. Toys getting kind of disgusting? Toss them into the dishwasher and they’ll be good as new.
3. No time for sandwiches in the morning? Just prepare a bunch of them at the start of the week and freeze them. All you have to do is pop a couple in the fridge before bed and they’ll be good to go by the next morning.
4. Don’t throw away those pizza boxes! They make perfect canvases for kids who like to finger-paint.
THORGNASH / Via reddit.com
5. Cut a sticker in half and stick the pieces into your kid’s shoes. That way, your kids will always be able to tell their left shoe from their right.
6. Keep hair ties on hand by wrapping them around the stuff you wear out every day, like your wrist watch.
rekstout / Via reddit.com
7. Use a fan and bed sheet to create your own cave.
8. Plan and organize your kids’ outfits for the week using a hanging shoe holder.
tinkerpunk / Via imgur.com