13. Refill travel sized toothpaste
By refilling toothpaste into a travel size package you can save money and time by avoiding going to the store.
14. Or just put some in an eye dropper
If refilling toothpaste isn’t your thing, maybe try putting it in an eye dropper.
15. Use a belt to keep collars stiff
Nobody likes a flat collar. By placing your belt in your dress shirt, you have a super easy way to make sure your dress shirts stay stiff.
16. Use old medicine bottles to store things
Old medicine bottles make great storage and do not take up much room in your suitcase. It also can keep things from getting lost.
17. Put masking tape on bottles to prevent spills
A split bottle of shampoo in your luggage can make traveling much more of a hassle. Simply put masking tape over any bottle that might spill.