18. Protect clothes from dirty shoes by using a shower cap.
My favorite travel tip. Place your shoes inside a shower cap before you pack them. This can help keep your clothes clean!
19. Put a fragile sticker on your suitcase
Some experts say that if you put a fragile sticker on your luggage, it will most likely be put on top, which means that it will be the first one off the plane. Couldn’t hurt to try!
20. Put makeup in a contact lens case
Touch up on the plane by keeping some makeup in a contact lens case. Easy to store in your carry on!
21. Keep your clothes fresh with a dryer sheet
Place a dryer sheet in the bottom of your suitcase. A nice way to keep your clothes fresh!
22. Use a clip to keep your headphones tangle free
Clip your headphones to prevent them from getting damaged or tangled during travel.
23. Tie a bow on your suitcase
Tying a bow on your suitcase makes it much easier to find in the long pickup lines.