1. If you’re out of foundation, mix a little bit of concealer with moisturizer and voilà!
In an emergency, all you need is two ingredients to make your own liquid foundation.The Beauty Department recommends adding one part concealer and two parts face cream, then mixing the two together and applying with a brush.
2. Apply under-eye concealer in a triangle shape instead of a crescent shape.
Some people do this wrong for years before being set straight, but the best way to apply concealer under your eyes is in a drawn-out triangle. It essentially creates an arrow of light illuminating your eyes.
3. Apply concealer before mascara to add volume to your eyelashes.
A little bit of concealer before mascara and the results are amazing.
4. For perfectly angled eyebrows, trace a short line parallel to the top edge with concealer and then blend.
Blend the concealer with a brush or, better yet, your finger. The heat of your fingertip can help to blend and soften the tone.
5. Cover your lips with concealer before you apply lip color to neutralize your lips and make the lipstick color pop.
The natural pigmentation of your lips can interfere with the color of lipstick, making it appear much different from what you thought you were buying. To preserve the original tone of the lipstick, lightly cover your lips with concealer, blend it with a sponge, and then apply lipstick over it.