2. He doesn’t make his intentions clear early on. He keeps hanging out with you for months without really defining anything or telling you how he really feels. This is a major sign that he’s not serious and he is not sure what he wants from you.
3. He’s not there for you when you need him. If he’s not there for you when you have problems, going through a hard time at work or any other time when you need his support, he doesn’t want to corner himself in the boyfriend department and he’s running away from that responsibility.
4. He talks about his ex a lot. It could be that he is not over her or he is just trying to make you jealous. But either way it means she crosses his mind when he’s with you and he could be comparing her to you which is not a position you want to be in.
5. He doesn’t treat you in a special way. He treats you like he treats his other close female friends and doesn’t always prioritize you. A man who is serious about you will make you feel special and reassure you that you are different instead of making you question if you are.
6. He doesn’t show up to the events you invite him to. If he’s always coming up with excuses as to why he can’t make it to that birthday or that dinner or this concert, he’s pretty much saying that he doesn’t want to be considered as your plus one.
7. He backs off when you come on too strong. If he likes you enough, he should embrace your vulnerability, if he backs off or feels uncomfortable when you show your interest, then he is trying to tell you he doesn’t feel the same way about you.
8. He doesn’t introduce you to his friends. A man who is serious about you will make you part of his circle and will make an effort to introduce to at least his best friends, if he hasn’t done so then he is not seeing you as girlfriend material.
9. He’s still on tinder. If he’s on tinder or bumble, chances are he’s active on them or talking to his previous matches. Someone who is serious about you will delete all his apps and focus on getting to know you instead of trying to meet anyone else.
10. Your intuition tells you he’s not. We often neglect how intuitive we really are, women by nature are highly intuitive, so if your gut is telling you he’s not serious about you or you think you like him more than he does, then it’s time for you to walk away and find someone who is capable of being with you on your terms and is willing to give you what you want. It sucks and it’s not easy but it’s the right thing to do.