1. If you have swollen pregnancy feet, soak them in tonic water.
Cold or room-temperature tonic water reduces swelling in feet and ankles. The quinine reduces inflammation and the bubbles soothe sore feet.
3. Use a hair tie or rubber band as an expander for your jeans.
Loop the hair tie through the buttonhole and hook it onto the button. You can use this hack as a zipper extender, too.
4. Use an inner tube if you want to sleep on your belly.
This hack will help relax your back and shoulders as well.
7. Stick your bra in the freezer if you find yourself hot all the time.
This one is just so cool.
11. Get yourself a grabber or a pair of tongs to help reach things.
It’s just really handy when your pregnancy is exhausting you, TBH.
14. If you have cramps, try eating a banana or drinking some electrolyte water.
Low potassium and decreased levels of electrolytes can cause cramping.
15. Use an ice pack strap to help hold up a heavy baby bump.
You can put it under your shirt and no one will even know!
16. And, finally, use your bump as a table for your snacks.
Because of course.