1. Make sure you buy enough (but also not too much) food, based on the number of people you’ll be hosting.
Use these amounts to calculate what to request from people, too, if you’re asking guests to bring appetizers, desserts, wine, or other parts of the meal.
2. If your turkey arrives frozen, follow this guide for how long you should defrost it in the fridge.
This guide is only for an uncooked turkey, though — for a more detailed tutorial on defrosting your raw turkey, go here. If you bought a frozen, precooked turkey, make sure to follow the directions that came with the bird.
6. Follow this step-by-step guide to make stuffing with your favorite bread.
You can also find a more traditional recipe here.
14. If you want to make your pie crust from scratch, follow these proportions so it’s perfectly flaky.
Get 27 ~fabulous~ pie recipes here.
15. Let this show you how to lattice a pie.
It looks so easy! (Although TBH I can’t do it that well).