1. Skip microwave bags and go OG with your too-cold-to-venture-outside movie snack with a jug of popcorn kernels and tasty parmageddon popcorn recipe.
3. Fight the lure of fancy boutique gyms’ Instagram-able neon lights and break a sweat at home to YouTube videos. Tone It Up is the right amount of perky and instructional for when the last thing you wanna do is crawl out of bed.
Just remember that while you’re enjoying these ~free~ videos, not skipping YouTube ads helps earn these fine people $ for their work.
7. Check RetailMeNot before you buy ANYTHING (including noms) for applicable coupon codes.
9. Keep your grocery store haul fresher for as much as 10 times longer (!!!) in these BPA-free produce bags.
Just rinse a bag and let it air dry before each use! (I meeean, have you seen the Last Week Tonight With John Oliver segment on food waste?)
Get 30 gallon-size bags from Amazon for $7.99.
10. Get a head start on your day (for the whole week) by baking Morning Glory Muffins, mini quiches, or other breakfast concoctions in a muffin pan so you won’t be (as) tempted to buy a croissant.
Get this Morning Glory Muffin recipe from A Family Feast here.
Get a 12-cup silicone muffin pan from Amazon for $10.99.
11. Invest in a snazzy gym bag-dedicated water bottle for the price of two (just two!) coconut waters at your trendy local yoga studio.
So your wallet will sweat less.
Get them from Typo by Cotton:On for $9.99 each. / Available in nine designs.
12. Conquer your resolution to read more with the eBook Source app and download FREE public domain books (aka classics like Jane Austen and Mark Twain).
So you can stop pretending you’ve read these classics.
14. Act like a clean freak on the cheap with a DIY bleach recipe and these clever clean-freak hacks.
DIY the bleach cocoction with 1/2 cup of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of dish soap, and 1/2 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide. Apply with a cloth to a wet surface and rinse it well once you’re finished cleaning.
Read up on more ways to scrub a dub your household for pennies here.
16. Learn to love frozen fruit. It’s great in overnight oats, smoothie bowls, and other DIY-able nutritious breakfast foods.
Read the recipe for this raw buckwheat porridge (that you can use blueberries and regular oats in) on Green Kitchen Stories here.
Get 12 bags of 10 ounces of organic harvest berries from Amazon for $56.25.