1. Homemade Microwave Popcorn
If you are like me and love microwave popcorn, you are going to love this one. You can save money by making your own.
2. Make Your Own Pumpkin Pie Spice
Pumpkin pie spice is not only great for pie but can go great with coffee and delicious bread. It is not that difficult to make!
3. Build Your Own Swiffer Pad
Instead of spending money on disposable pads, why not make your own? The best part is that they can be thrown in the laundry and reused. Great time and money saver!
4. Make Restaurant-Style Foods at Home
A good example of this would be my favorite Japanese salad dressing. It is usually expensive, but you can easily make your own at home, and have plenty left over!
5. Create Your Own Cheap and Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent
When I moved out on my own I was surprised at how expensive laundry detergent was. Now you can make your own at home. Best of all, it is better for the environment!