10 Foods You Shouldn’t Feed Your Pets This Thanksgiving

Mushrooms

istock_97459975_large

istockphoto

When dogs ingest mushrooms, they can experience vomiting, seizures, coma and even death.

So, no spilling any side dishes.

Alcohol

istock_88105413_large

istockphoto

Now, we all know the point of Thanksgiving is to count of blessings while boozing it up with loved ones. BUT we can’t let our beloved pets in on the drunken fun. Alcoholic beverages and food products containing alcohol can cause vomiting, diarrhea, decreased coordination, central nervous system depression, difficulty breathing, tremors, abnormal blood acidity, coma and even death. Under no circumstances should your pet be given any alcohol.

Alcoholic beverages and even food products containing alcohol are bad for pets — it can cause vomiting, diarrhea, poor coordination, issues with the central nervous system, difficulty breathing, tremors, abnormal blood acidity, coma and death.

Show your babies how much you love them by giving them pet friendly goodies and keeping them away from the human food!