1. When curling your hair with a curling iron, start from the middle, not the ends of your hair. Your curls will last way longer.
This is the No. 1 trick for long-lasting waves. Click here for the rest of the tutorial.
3. This is the correct way to curl your hair with a flat iron.
This will give you nice, beachy waves.
4. Know which brush does what.
6. Use a flat iron to tame your cowlick and get perfect side-swept bangs.
Having trouble getting your bangs to lie down straight and STAY that way? Follow this tutorial, which involves using a flat iron or round brush and a little back-combing.
7. Fake a fuller ponytail by doing the double-ponytail trick.
8. This no-heat headband method will give you loose, beautiful waves in the morning.
And it’s comfortable enough to sleep in!
9. Turn your bobby pins into sticky bobby pins if you have slippery, straight hair.
10. Use your bobby pins as graphic hair accessories.
11. Use these different rolling techniques to get the kind of curl you want.
12. Use this trick to get perfect boho curls every time.
After curling with a curling iron, pull the lock of hair out straight. Get more complete directions here.