6. To nix wrinkles on a dry item without having to iron, put it back in the dryer with an ice cube or two.
The resulting steam will free up wrinkles in no time.
7. Alternatively, add a damp washcloth or hand towel.
Same deal as the ice!
8. Or, to speed up a load’s drying time, add a dry towel to soak up excess moisture.
Do not use a cat instead of a towel. Cats are not nearly as absorbent.
9. Get rid of static by using aluminium foil in place of dryer sheets.
Forgot to restock on dryer sheets? No need to run to the store — simply ball up a small amount of foil, then add balls to your dryer load.
10. Use a colander to wash delicate items…
A colander will help you rinse detergent from your favorite garment, while preventing the weight of excess water from stretching its fabric (and preventing your arms from getting tired, which is important).