1. Even a new line-up on X Factor gives you the heebie jeebies.
You still watched it, but it felt all wrong.
2. You’re extremely loyal to shops and restaurants, and feel bereft when they shut down.
You have so many fond memories of browsing the Woolworths Pick ‘n’ Mix.
3. And you’re still grieving for the loss of your favourite discontinued childhood sweets.
You don’t care if Starburst are the same thing with a different name. YOU WANT OPAL FRUITS BACK.
4. You’ve got the same phone number you had since you first had a phone.
You really miss your old Nokia too, and it makes your heart ache a bit to see this picture. RIP.
5. And you’ve probably got the same haircut you’ve had all your life.
If it ain’t broke…